1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Ledbury, Jul 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

We've got plenty of new patterns coming up for the Fall! Get ready for much more variety in the inventory!

2. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi there,

I'd be happy to help you with this if you'd like to shoot me an email at melissacalabro@ledbury.com.

Cheers!

3. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

My credit card is ready! :D

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  4. digga

digga Senior member

I got my try on shirts in the mail and they fit pretty well, but they all have this weird wrinkle where collar meets the shoulder. It also wrinkles up the back sorta like when a jacket is too small.

are these shirts too small in the shoulders for me or is this just a feature of the slim fit ledbury shirts?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Cuttingboard

I've never seen that before.

6. digga

digga Senior member

Yea, I thought it was a bit odd. I was looking back through the pictures on the Ledbury site, and you can definitely see the same thing on some of the models. You can even see what appears to be the same thing on the photos of the shirts that are folded up.

Maybe this will be taken care of when they re-cut the shirts to get rid of the back darts. I guess these will be going back to the shop. Its definitely a shame, because, except for the baggy sleeves, all other aspects of these shirts are right on point.

7. Cuttingboard

Is the shirt slim fit? I wear a regular size and do not have this problem. I better check again to be sure. :satisfied:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  8. digga

digga Senior member

Yea, they are all size "15 Slim."

9. Firefox

Firefox Senior member

I wouldn't mind giving these a shot, especially on sale or with a discount coupon. Unfortunately, I am one of these people with longer arms who would require about a 16/36.

If they add styles with longer arms in the next couple of months, and I can scrounge up a discount code, I may have to give it a shot.

10. avidtest

avidtest Well-Known Member

went to place my order for three shirts. I was encouraged by the 15% off discount code I see all over the internet, but it didn't work. Is WELOVESHIRTS15 a done deal?

11. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the WELOVESHIRTS15 code expired on Sept. 30. If you shoot me an email at mel@ledbury.com, I'd be happy to help you.

12. Thanks SF (a new me)

Thanks SF (a new me) Senior member

any future plan for 32 sleeves? Thanks

13. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

14. Cuttingboard

15. diamonddavid

diamonddavid New Member

I saw the product showcase on Uncrate and have been very curious...but there have been a mix of reactions on the slim and the regular fit...Was wondering if the coupon code still works...I'd like to try out a couple of shirts and perhaps the belt.

16. ChiliPalmer

ChiliPalmer Senior member

Maybe I got a defective shirt, but the sleeves on my slim fit 16 weren't anywhere near long enough.

You state that the 16 neck has 35 sleeves. I wear a 16/35 in Ralph Lauren Custom Fit and Brooks Brothers Luxury Slim Fit. The sleeves on those two brands are sufficiently long. However, I felt like the sleeves on the Ledbury Slim were 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch shorter than the Brooks shirt and the Ralph Lauren shirt in the same size.

17. digga

digga Senior member

I see the new Callan shirts are supposed to have a length that works untucked. Why not make this an option on the rest of the shirts, like the option for shorter sleeves. If you do this, in addition to fixing the weird collar/shoulder thing, you could probably reach a broader (albeit, more casual) ranger of customers.

18. digga

digga Senior member

Any thoughts on this from the vendor? It's been a month, surely someone has read this by now.

I have a really hard time believing I'm the only one that has had this issue. Are you guys considering fixing this (perhaps when you get rid of the darts) or are you just going to ignore it? Surely if this was by design you would have chimed in by now, no? Its a shame to see all that nice fabric that keeps popping up in my email go to waste.

19. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi there,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to your inquiry. I looked back through the thread to your original post, and it appears that the shirts are a bit too small in the shoulder which is creating the crease where the collar meets the shoulder.

If you have any other fit questions, please feel free to email me at mel@ledbury.com and I would be happy to help further!

20. digga

digga Senior member

I guess I need to buy smaller hangers, too.

This guy also has the same problem:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.