1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ledbury - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by Ledbury, Jul 17, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChiliPalmer

ChiliPalmer Senior member

I don't see the red, white, and blue check on the website. Where is it?

2. KayJay85

KayJay85 Senior member

Congrats on becoming an affiliate! The shirts look great but the default sleeve length is too short for me. Any chance for lengthening sleeves instead of just shortening?
    Thank you and good luck!

KJ

3. EBugatti

EBugatti Senior member

Really like the collar on your blue-and-white Cheshire stripe shirt. I hope you will feature it again and frequently. Also, could you offer more double cuff shirts? You have great shirts and patterns but alas they are virtually all button cuff...

4. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

Its green, white and blue check.

5. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Thanks for your recent purchase. We are considering production options to avoid darting our slim fit shirts. I will definitely make note of your suggestion and we greatly appreciate the feedback!

6. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi KJ,

Thanks for visiting our site and checking out our product. We are looking into offering longer sleeves some time in the near future…hopefully within the next six months!

7. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi there,

Which check are you referring to? Is it a shirt or one of the pocket squares? If an item is sold out, the shirt is immediately removed from our website. If shirts are sold down in sizes, they filter off of the shirt landing pages, but are still searchable by size. If you have the shirt/pocket square name, I'd be happy to provide more information, but it is likely currently sold out.

8. ChiliPalmer

ChiliPalmer Senior member

I'm referring to the last shirt pictured in your initial post in this thread.

If it's sold out, when will it be restocked?

9. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

That is our Red and Blue Starks Twill. It was part of a previous short run collection. The shirt was very well received and we should be restocking this item sometime in the Fall.

10. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

The two shirts I ordered earlier this week arrived today (the Corolla Classic and the Purple and Brown Townsend Tattersall) and my wife, who is not usually too interested in my clothing choices, instantly loved the colors so they passed the most important test of all!

11. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Great to hear! Thanks so much for the feedback. We're glad you're enjoying them and that they went over well with your wife!

12. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Hi all,

Just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for engaging with us through Style Forum and for your support of our brand. We've gone ahead and opened up the Style Forum promo until Aug. 10. Use promo code SFINTRO25 to receive $25 off of your purchase.

We're working on developing the Short Run Collection swatches we'd like you all to help us design. Would love to hear more thoughts on what you'd like to see in this collection.

Cheers!
    Mel

13. ahk11

ahk11 Senior member

Is this good on pocket squares too?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  14. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Yes, it should be applicable to any product!

15. hugeevilrobot

hugeevilrobot Well-Known Member

Got my shirts last week, generally left a very good impression-
    pro:
    great fabric
    -really like the ledbury spread collar- pretty much perfect proportions
    -collar construction seems very nice
    -slim fit is a great cut for the non-waifs among us. If you like a drop 7 or so jacket, it's a clean look without being obscenely tight. nice high armholes too
    -price point seems quite fair- not a screaming deal at full price, but free shipping/ the $25 SF promo takes the edge off
    -really like some of the casual patterns

con:
    -sleeves- this is the killer. If you have long arms like me, this is a dealbreaker. An extra inch in sleeve length, and I'd probably buy a dozen of these things tomorrow.
    -anglo american spread collar is kinda dumpy, in my opinion- just a matter of taste. Unfortunately, it's on most of their shirts
    - lots of ginghams/ stripes/ checks- would appreciate more solids/ CBD shirts. Just opinion on my part, judging by what my peers/ most guys without jackets I see wearing, they shouldn't listen to me on this.

Overall, I really, really like the shirts, but won't be buying any more until the sleeves grow a bit.

16. Ledbury

Ledbury Senior member

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions on your new Ledbury shirts. We appreciate the feedback and I've got a bit of good news for you. Longer sleeves are on the way! They should be available within the next 6 months or so. We've been leaning more towards the Ledbury Spread and Cutaway Collars in most of our newer shirts. Expect to see some basics with the spread sometime in the future, also. Thanks for the input on what you'd like to see more of- we have had many requests for more basics and are exploring our options in terms of fabrics for future production.

17. Cuttingboard

I think they have a healthy mix of collar styles, Ledbury spread is my favorite for casual and Anglo for dress shirts.

I'm currently holding at 7 shirts because they all are beginning to look the same...to many checks and ginghams.

18. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

I've got two shirts from Ledbury and have worn them both and am really impressed with how well they wash up. The only complaint I have is that I wish the second button from the top was slightly higher. I think that would help holding the collar up a bit stiffer if that makes any sense.

19. Thanks SF (a new me)

Thanks SF (a new me) Senior member

is there as way to know which fabrics the shirts are source from? I think the selections are great. Unfortunately, I have to pay extra for shortening the sleeves...:(
    Welcome to SF and more success....

20. Cuttingboard

Yes, to the right of the pic, there's a fabric description tab. For example:

Item description: The Black Cross Gingham - A bold black gingham check on Thomas Mason Poplin topped with the Ledbury Cutaway Collar.
    Fabric tab: Italian woven 2-fold cotton poplin. A perfect year-round cloth made from long staple yarn that responds well to vibrant color dyes. Fabric creates a cool and comfortable shirt that is not easily wrinkled.

$10 is a bargain to have your sleeves shortened and it only adds a couple days to the delivery time. Much less expensive and troublesome that going to the tailor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.