1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ledbury brushed cotton shirts — NWT — limited editions — size 18

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sartoria vacua, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sartoria vacua

sartoria vacua Active Member

Been unwinding my size 18 Ledbury shirt stash over the season (— the dark side of significant weight loss is wardrobe liquidation). I've held on to these three — they're my fav NWT unopened of the lot and tough to admit I should let em go. I think they're three of the best editions Ledbury's ever run, great FW pieces. All striking, the rust goes w. everything and the herringbone a personal fav. Wish I could've worn it w. my blue donegal suiting. Anyway, they're in 7-10 day auctions on the 'bay. Not fire sale prices, but less than what you'd ever find them for in the sale dropdown on the ledbury(dot)com site proper, were they still even available. I don't think there are too many dudes that don't miss a meal on SF, but if 18's your thing, then these are great Ledbury editions that likely won't get back in their catalog for many years. I also have a couple of preworn Ledburys 2-3x up for auction as well, notably a size 18 indigo Huntsman moleskin shirt and both in fantastic condition.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.