1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

LED watches - great or god-awful?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Sentrixx, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Sentrixx

Sentrixx Member

Okay so I never encountered this type of watch until a few days ago when a guy in one of my classes was wearing one, he got loads of compliments on it and everyone seemed to think it was the shit, and he seems to think they're going to be the next big thing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So WDYT? Hot or not?

2. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

I didn't really pay attention at the time, because I don't really like them, but didn't these watches have a revival around three to five years ago? I think Diesel made some models.

3. Studio27

Studio27 Senior member

yeah there was a revival. there are some pretty interesting watches around. Not my particular taste, however.

4. travanx

travanx Active Member

How do you tell time with that?

5. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

How do you tell time with that?

by the number of blocks.

6. Studio27

Studio27 Senior member