• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lebron's $200K Vegas night club receipt

aphextwin07

Reaction score
now that's some serious drinkin, lol.

lebron-james-100000-las-vegas-nightclub-receipt-11419-1305553848-6.jpg

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's nothing... here's mine from a few weeks ago /NYCBIGLAW

2uzrm36.jpg

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didnt even think you could get champagne that big due to the pressure. Well played!

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my question is, how the **** does Tryst get away with charging $60K in tips and wherever the other receipt is from didn't charge any.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
my question is, how the **** does Tryst get away with charging $60K in tips and wherever the other receipt is from didn't charge any.

it was only 30K in tips. Also, the other place has a better price on Bud Light, whoever bought it at Tryst got hosed, LOL!!!.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
it was only 30K in tips. Also, Tryst has better prices on Bud Light.
look at it again...there's the 20% mandatory gratuity and then another $29K of "Tip/Other". Oh, and of course, a line for additional gratuity...as if a down payment on a house wasn't enough.
ffffuuuu.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Just in case you were wondering if sports 'stars' are overpaid...

touchy subject, more CE though than EC.

i agree that the amount of money they earn for what they physically do is absurd. however, they get paid that kind of money comensurate to what they bring to table for their employers. if you made your employer a billionare would it not be likely for you to paid in the millions? the same goes on in finance, law... but its boring.

and the reason he brings that kind of money to the table is because

1. americans pay big money to be entertained

2. we are even having this conversation

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
look at it again...there's the 20% mandatory gratuity and then another $29K of "Tip/Other".

Oh, and of course, a line for additional gratuity...as if a down payment on a house wasn't enough.

ffffuuuu.gif

that's just how it looks, add the numbers and you'll see that they only charged tip once. A few places do this, typically when you get to the "mandatory tip" threshold of number of people.

fir3fox

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Just in case you were wondering if sports 'stars' are overpaid...

pffft... I guess. How about spreading some of that sports hate to the owners that are writing the checks. I don't begrudge any athlete for any bank they make. I just hope I can run into some fool to give me paydays like that.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fir3fox
pffft... I guess. How about spreading some of that sports hate to the owners that are writing the checks. I don't begrudge any athlete for any bank they make. I just hope I can run into some fool to give me paydays like that.

Ehh except the guys writing their checks are not fools and didn't become as rich as they are by paying people like you a lot of money.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics