• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather weekender bag?

Andrew0409

Reaction score
Any recommendations of where I can find a quality leather weekender bag? Preferably in the U.K.

Thanks in advance

ZRH1

Reaction score
may I suggest this one, stunning piece of kit manufactured in the UK.

Keith Taylor

Reaction score
If you're looking for something significantly more affordable than the suggestions so far I can recommend a company called Leathfocus. It's a brand with zero heritage. Their products are probably made in China or similar (I can't find an origin label, but their sales blurb has that made in China flavour to it). They seem to have little online presence beyond Amazon, and their listings are littered with the sort of 'leather breifcase', 'GREAT GITF IDEA!' misspellings that vacuum the confidence right out of you. Their logo is pretty unattractive, too. I unpicked the leathfocus tag from my bag.

However, in bang for your buck terms their weekender is one of the best value things I've ever bought. It only cost around $200, but it looks and feels like a quality product that will only improve as you beat the crap out of it. This might be my favourite bag.

61L42HMGpuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

61xIPYVfjEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Terry Mac's 'Tache

Reaction score
Second this. There are even a few stockists in London.
Frank Clegg available at Richard Gelding in London and their webshop baltzar.com. I would buy this brand myself if I didn't already have a couple of quality bags I use on trips. May buy a weekender from them in future though to have a single bag to rule them all.

Webbo

Reaction score
Not sure if they still offer them but I have one from Herring. Very good price and I am happy with the quality.

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bennett Winch has a pretty cool design that incorporates a leather suit carrier around a canvas twill weekender.

bennett_winch_brown_leather_sc_lifestyle10.jpg

If you want to spend mad baller money, there's always Smythson of Bond Street.
1029352_w_s2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads