• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather weekender bag?

Andrew0409

Reaction score
Any recommendations of where I can find a quality leather weekender bag? Preferably in the U.K.

Thanks in advance

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By appearances alone and not experience, I've always been quite fond of the Sutherland bag by Westley Richards:

ZRH1

Reaction score
may I suggest this one, stunning piece of kit manufactured in the UK.

Keith Taylor

Reaction score
If you're looking for something significantly more affordable than the suggestions so far I can recommend a company called Leathfocus. It's a brand with zero heritage. Their products are probably made in China or similar (I can't find an origin label, but their sales blurb has that made in China flavour to it). They seem to have little online presence beyond Amazon, and their listings are littered with the sort of 'leather breifcase', 'GREAT GITF IDEA!' misspellings that vacuum the confidence right out of you. Their logo is pretty unattractive, too. I unpicked the leathfocus tag from my bag.

However, in bang for your buck terms their weekender is one of the best value things I've ever bought. It only cost around $200, but it looks and feels like a quality product that will only improve as you beat the crap out of it. This might be my favourite bag.

61L42HMGpuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

61xIPYVfjEL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Reaction score
Second this. There are even a few stockists in London.
Frank Clegg available at Richard Gelding in London and their webshop baltzar.com. I would buy this brand myself if I didn't already have a couple of quality bags I use on trips. May buy a weekender from them in future though to have a single bag to rule them all.

Webbo

Reaction score
Not sure if they still offer them but I have one from Herring. Very good price and I am happy with the quality.

Duke Santos

Reaction score
Bennett Winch has a pretty cool design that incorporates a leather suit carrier around a canvas twill weekender.

If you want to spend mad baller money, there's always Smythson of Bond Street.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above