• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Soul is coming to CA!

radicaldog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Uhhh, yes, we do ship Aldens to the UK. We ship internationally almost every day.
smile.gif

Hadn't realised that at all! I was under the impression that you didn't, so I even avoided checking your blog in order to not be left salivating. Will order at least one pair soon.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL
Thanks guys.

Jet, I had to go back and search my emails and PMs to make sure I didn't promise that to you!
laugh.gif

Just messin it was more like 30% it's all good.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
Jet should be made to pay a surcharge on top of retail

Are you the new hodini or just his left nut?

TasselsHongKong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by luk-cha
Tom congrats i hope it works out for you!, where next HK;-)?
stirpot.gif

Hi Luk-cha, there is already a sole agent in Hong Kong and that's us. If you're looking for Aldens, pay us a visit. We'll also be launching some exclusive Alden styles in the next few months. Whiskey cordovans will arrive later this month. Will post photos after they have arrived. Unfortunately, to those who are new to us, we may not have your size as many of our customers have already pre-ordered/reserved the shoes.

We also carry, Edward Green, Sabelt, Ludwig Reiter and Gallo (socks).

John

TasselsHongKong

Reaction score
Originally Posted by radicaldog
Hadn't realised that at all! I was under the impression that you didn't, so I even avoided checking your blog in order to not be left salivating. Will order at least one pair soon.

For your information, there's a local Alden authorized dealer in London.

Browns
South Moulton Street Limited
23-27 South Moulton Street
London, Great Britain

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nm

pkincy

Reaction score
Tom,

Congratulations for your first Mainland shop. I suspect it will not be your last.

I know I love being able to see Alden, G&G, JL and EG all in the same place and it different sizes and lasts so I am not guessing what to buy from a distance.

Some of your new G&Gs are absolutely beautiful.

Do you have a date yet?

Perry

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello John, thanks for letting everyone know about their local Alden options. I'm sure Browns will be happy to hear from radicaldog.

Back to the subject...

Thanks Perry! Sorry I missed you this week. I'm en route back from Tokyo and HK. No date set yet, hoping for December. We'll have a SF party so hopefully you can make it.

Currently working on about 20 LSBH exclusives to offer you guys in LA!

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TasselsHongKong
Hi Luk-cha, there is already a sole agent in Hong Kong and that's us. If you're looking for Aldens, pay us a visit. We'll also be launching some exclusive Alden styles in the next few months. Whiskey cordovans will arrive later this month. Will post photos after they have arrived. Unfortunately, to those who are new to us, we may not have your size as many of our customers have already pre-ordered/reserved the shoes.

We also carry, Edward Green, Sabelt, Ludwig Reiter and Gallo (socks).

John

John

thanks i am aware of this fact, and i was just teasing Tom, no offence intended
blush.gif

armaniwang07

Reaction score
Is a leather soul luxury brands? I never heard this leather soul brand sales in US. I have been shopping major department stores in LA and OC.

jon5986

Reaction score
Now now......everyone be nice. It is just a forum after all.....

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TasselsHongKong
No offence taken. I think you read Tom's mind rather than teased him about Hong Kong. He's is definitely very successful and we still have much to learn from him in terms of marketing and getting everyone excited about shoes.

sorry mate really just teasing! no more, no less!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads