• Please help me welcome our new sponsor, Crush Store a luxury boutique and contemporary store in Southern Italy that offers its customers the a careful selection of casual and elegant fashion at excellent prices and great value. Please do visit their thread to say hi, ask questions about brands, sizing, etc... and see what is new at Crush Store. Thanks!
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather shoestring wraps. How-To Etc...

alford78

Reaction score
I am a dork that likes adding a tad bit of flair to my shoes by changing their shoestring color and would like to be able to have an assortment of the colored leather wraps that are on the tips of the laces but don't know how to do it.

Can anyone point me to a how to or give me some guidence? Like what type of leather do I need, what type of tool for cutting and thinning the leather, what product to change to color of the leather (a product with a vast amount of colors), and what type of glue to apply the wraps to the laces.

Thanks for you time! I'm sure it's rather simple but I'm ignorant to leather working other than what I've managed to learn from here in the past week or so.

-Alex

Featured Sponsor

What gift are you planning to give your dad this Father's Day?

• A set of whiskey rocks

• 99 Luft balloons

• Tickets to the new Barbie movie

• A lifetime membership to Topgolf

• Personalized temporary tattoos

• Peek inside to read our selection of (less ludicrous) gifts for Father's Day 2023!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indie gamer