• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Negative wingspan, I hate to break it to you but you’re probably not going to play in the nba.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
P/ORN coming later today...…......
The New Inner 2.0
inner 2.0 -1.jpg

Attachments

• inner 2.0 -3.jpg
    inner 2.0 -3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 51
  • inner 2.0 -4.jpg
    inner 2.0 -4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 113
  • inner 2.0 -5.jpg
    inner 2.0 -5.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dig both but I kinda wish it was a darker blue too.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree Electric blue pops too much, I remember I was after a backlash in midnight blue and even that I wondered if it would be too much. A lot of my consideration into clothing is how I would wear it every day, I don’t have many items that just hang because I do this. Caveat is I don’t have items for special occasions at times.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Finally found a bag that I think would work with a five-zip. These white canvas ones from Cold Laundry, a relatively new brand in London.

Not that different from Margiela's Sailor bag, but it's in white canvas and a little more low key, I think.

ShoeWho

Reaction score
May I derail with some impossible to find boots which would surely accentuate the finest jacket? I think I'm about to buy them.

ShoeWho

Reaction score
I've been dithering over them for 2 weeks...it costs a lot to get boots shipped from the US to the UK, especially with the Pound being at $1.26. It's a shameful time to be British.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wouldn't take exchange rates too personally

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads