• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks! Looks a lot like what I think I've seen elsewhere...it's a leather that stays looking new for a pretty long time!

Which probably means my Hermosa Beach-living ass would have it start looking the way I like sometime in 2030 or so.

By the way, there's a steal on that jacket in a 38 over on Grailed right now. Seller seems like a nice guy.

Well the arms have some nice folding to them, body is not too creased up which i don't mind, the jacket looks like it has decent wear on me, but laying flat looks much cleaner.

Also damn $775 is a bonkers steal price, these IH dont show up on 2nd market much.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Full Count collabs are basically the regular jackets with VERY minor tweaks (lining color, zipper config, etc.), slightly different leather treatments or colors, and an extra $500 price tag

Do you still wear your addict the most out of your leathers?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I like ccp and those dudes I think the three I'm most likely to actually wear are mmm 5 zip, Rick stooges, or addict 01

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah as much as I like ccp and those dudes I think the three I'm most likely to actually wear are mmm 5 zip, Rick stooges, or addict 01
I love my CCP Scarstitch and other jackets of that ilk - the cutting and construction is amazing, and the materials are truly special, but truth be told, I wear, in no particular order, my Joe McCoys unlined roughout Type 3 (which is great to layer with, and you can wear it indoors easily, if you you just take off your vest), my Schott x 3Sixteen Roughout collaboration, and an Aero 30s half belt. Those are just so tough, with all the details practical, and with that translate into any number of styles.

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
Sandro shearling double rider came in. It's maybe a touch snug in the shoulders, but not uncomfortably so. All in all I'm happy with the fit, it's a huge upgrade over the beat up and massively oversized bomber I'd been wearing for winter. It's super cozy and warm, which is exactly what I wanted because winter up here is brutal.

Quick potato phone fit pics:
6N8d34Gl.jpg

LzXwzBul.jpg

UBnYoc8l.jpg

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when someone files for return on ebay bc of natural irregularity on a very well taken care of suede jacket :censored:

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when someone files for return on ebay bc of natural irregularity on a very well taken care of suede jacket :censored:

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately unsurprising.

My experience with selling clothes (which is 1/10th the experience of many of y'all) has been similar to my experience managing another service business. 2% of the customers take up 50% of my time and cause 75% of my headaches. The more I sell stuff the more I understand why so many veteran secondhand sellers are brusque and have airtight, exception-free policies on everything. So much easier than the alternative.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe i've been very fortunate, but i've sold a lot here/ebay/grilled over the years and this is actually the first time something like this has happened. what's more upsetting is that the sf member asked to put it up on ebay, so i did it as a favor, not thinking twice about him using ebay as his return policy.

anyways if anyone is interested in valstar clint size small hmu. i will post once the return arrives...

Pics of “stains”

B1AEAB97-F19B-49C2-8ED2-C758E16A64D2.jpeg

4A9CB811-C5FC-49E5-85BF-4589781A1DC3.jpeg

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyways if anyone is interested in valstar clint size small hmu. i will post once the return arrives...

Damn, and for that jacket, too. That's too bad. I'm sure you'll find takers for it on here...that's one of the best jackets to come through these parts in a while. I'd be hitting you up but for the fact I've got two tobacco-suede jackets that I already don't wear as much as I should.

Pangolin

Reaction score
I've been looking for a Clint for a while, but I probably need a medium. Wasn't sure of the sizing so I passed on the most recent preorders, but I've been having second thoughts ever since.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads