• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chim

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Zamb? I bought a leather from him and some pants during the final sale two weeks ago, shipping notice stuck on pending acceptance on 5/31 and the store email/contact number on the website is disconnected.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Zamb? I bought a leather from him and some pants during the final sale two weeks ago, shipping notice stuck on pending acceptance on 5/31 and the store email/contact number on the website is disconnected.

Try the ZB thread and of course tagging @Zamb

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hola Hola

I am alive, not dead and in good spirits, even though i injured and already injured leg yesterday
Please message me at: [email protected] for any updates
Most backlogged orders have bee shipped and the last remaining ones will be going out this weekend into Monday.

We will be releasing a large assortment of new works on Monday/17th, which is my birthday

the Store has phone number, the website will be updated in the next few days.
I will make a post in the Affilaite thread later tonight

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nine lives rider... looks good imo

lelb6800.jpg

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My least favorite jacket they've done (leather or otherwise)...and yet still one I might want to get. Lightweight steer sounds great on a jacket like that.

The hardware seems to be in a slightly strange place throughout. And I'm curious how the body will look once it breaks in. Doesn't look so boxy from the back over on IG.

bencap

Reaction score
I like that. I'm more into DR's without belts and epaulets, and lightweight steer sounds to be up my alley. I've only ever owned lambskin leathers, and lately I've been interested in getting something more substantial but without it being something super thick that'll take ages to break in.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BLACKMEANS_RIDERS_JACKET_PAINTED_WHITE_07.jpg

BLACKMEANS_RIDERS_JACKET_PAINTED_WHITE_04.jpg

I really, really like the JE x Blackmeans painted riders they just put out. But I also know I'd wear it maybe once a year max and I can't justify $2200 for that.

But man those are gonna look good with some wear on em. There's an indigo one too that is nearly as good.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that Nine Lives looks great. Straight up proper DR with normal non-bolero length and no dumb **** hanging off it.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that Nine Lives looks great. Straight up proper DR with normal non-bolero length and no dumb **** hanging off it.

the fit is good but the pocket INSIDE the placket on wearer's right is really odd. I had to look at it several times to figure out what looked off to me. Also, what's the purpose of having a snap at the bottom of the zipper area? (At least, that's what it looks like to me.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the fit is good but the pocket INSIDE the placket on wearer's right is really odd. I had to look at it several times to figure out what looked off to me. Also, what's the purpose of having a snap at the bottom of the zipper area? (At least, that's what it looks like to me.

The pocket looks useful and right to me, and that snap looks like it is the outside of the snap that connects the bottom of the other side.

The only thing I would change is the ball pull zippers which I am not crazy about, but it wouldn't deter me from getting this leather.

But if it doesn't look right to you for whatever reason, that is just how it is. It is fine to be nit-picky about leathers and their details. They are very personal.

I do not like that JE jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads