• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sugar Cane Whitesville. History Preservation stocks them in the US. They’re of course available in Japan too at about $50 a two pack.
I'm about 5'10" - 5'11" (or 6' on dating profiles) and tried on a XL in Whitesville - VERY short, as I recall. Like, too short

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about 5'10" - 5'11" (or 6' on dating profiles) and tried on a XL in Whitesville - VERY short, as I recall. Like, too short

I am 5'10'', 190 lbs in all my barrel chested glory. I wear a Whitesville L shirt and I think the length is perfect. Most of my pants have a front rise of about 12 inches.

BTW stick with white and grey if you have pets. I have the navy and black ones as well and they're not doing great.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes it look easy.

Process of Making Hand Made Leather Jacket. Korean Skilled Tailor

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Water repellent suede Barbour-esque jacket—I would wear this. No idea how much it costs or how to buy, makers website (sannino napoli) is almost nonfunctional.
F0A9C20B-A86F-4355-9849-79BFFA045D62.jpeg

theh00d

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but anyone know where I can find a good alternative to the Stoffa Flight Jacket/A2 Style in a Dark Chocolate Suede? Basically looking for something with a nice generous collar, double zip and hip pockets w/ box pleat and hidden buttons

Reactions: XWT

notmandatory

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for quality shorter, retro inspired t-shirts? I've tried Left Field and love the quality/fit of the chest and arms, but even the S size is super long (5'11" for reference). The longer length is great for tucking, but not much else haha

I've heard good things about Wythe tees

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am 5'10'', 190 lbs in all my barrel chested glory. I wear a Whitesville L shirt and I think the length is perfect. Most of my pants have a front rise of about 12 inches.

BTW stick with white and grey if you have pets. I have the navy and black ones as well and they're not doing great.

I'm 5'10, why lie about height, its silly

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'10, why lie about height, its silly

I'm extremely comfortable with my heigth + I never been on a dating app so I don't know if lying really helps the swipes. I feel like I wouldn't do it though.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm extremely comfortable with my heigth + I never been on a dating app so I don't know if lying really helps the swipes. I feel like I wouldn't do it though.
Women like taller guys sand 6’ is the cutoff point for tall.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You really think you’re gonna have a good time out on a date with someone that has height expectations?

that's the point I am alluding to as well unfortunately the dating apps are only surface level and one's physique wins out a lot of times

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads