• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'd need to subscribe to my OnlyFans for that. I don't do custom requests here.

20210618_134447.jpg

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait, what size is this pictured? I agree the body length is too long and too rectangular at this size. The arms and top half look good though.

size 50 (us38), I wear it that way and thats the way rick body is on all his jackets, you can buy much tighter fitting but should look like so

RU14S1761LBO09_48_1.jpg

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you've got some foo level cognitive dissonance though

I am capable of fantastic heights of cognitive dissonance when it comes to clothes and my appearance, and that has everything do with a problematic upbringing, a parent who placed too high a value on status and material possessions, a sense of not being in control of my life and having learned as a coping mechanism the acquisition of the garments I resultantly fetishized, and, finally, the fact that my ideal is never met, the hole not filled, the base experience not processed and resolved (although I am working toward this).

While I would not attribute the exact same biography and motivation to others, I would argue that many on this forum have demonstrated similar cognitive dissonance. And it is from this vantage of identification that I am willing to engage in a certain degree of teasing.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks the FCL Robert’s fits like a RO intarsia. Notice in the pics the long tube like body but it does slim down. I took that in a 50 (us38) if I took it in a 48 i would rip the seams. Same issue as @Understatesman but I chose to size up.

I’ve had jackets (TOJ moto) and tried on ones (ma+ biker) where I had to breath in to zip up. I learned that it’s too annoying and uncomfortable, better a little loose than overly constricting always.

Can I just tell you I love how you address your posts.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am capable of fantastic heights of cognitive dissonance when it comes to clothes and my appearance, and that has everything do with a problematic upbringing, a parent who placed too high a value on status and material possessions, a sense of not being in control of my life and having learned as a coping mechanism the acquisition of the garments I resultantly fetishized, and, finally, the fact that my ideal is never met, the hole not filled, the base experience not processed and resolved (although I am working toward this).

Confused_Mark_Wahlberg.0.gif

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

While I would not attribute the exact same biography and motivation to others, I would argue that many on this forum have demonstrated similar cognitive dissonance. And it is from this vantage of identification that I am willing to engage in a certain degree of teasing.

this is really deep and on point

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

bruh. too close to home. do you think three tennis balls will fill the hole if two won't satisfy?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks for the feedback. I feel like this jacket regardless of who wears it doesn't look very good zipped up. The tube body is just not flattering, on top of the longer-than-ideal length of it.

Uploading a video of my Polo with 18" shoulders. Totally different drape because of the lambskin. But you can see the shoulders are not flattering, imho.

Also too tight. Sorry.

happyriverz

Reaction score
RU02A5550_LS_73_10.jpg

Do you think I can fit 2 tennis balls in here if I copped this leather bodysuit from this season's Rick?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads