• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How’s about a little Rick?
View attachment 1605867
88be79475d242373f8cecb76006f9f5b.jpg

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have a color designated as turquoise in sheep leather only. When I think of turquoise though, it reminds me Tiffany's color. Strum's is horsehide which I would prefer over sheep leather.
The DR from Addicts I have in black does come in blue. Their HH is very nice. If your size isn't in stock you can pay a little extra to get it MTO.

I also like this one a bit more:
Beat me to it. Side note: have you ever ordered from that IG? I have been tempted by a few of the posts but somewhat hesitant to order from a place with no real storefront and I don't know anyone who's ordered from them.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like my LVC fresh produce bomber. Similar to the other jackets posted here. Corduroy but low fuss
E91E8C83-C961-469E-84EF-53877A0070AE.jpeg

Reactions: XWT

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The DR from Addicts I have in black does come in blue. Their HH is very nice. If your size isn't in stock you can pay a little extra to get it MTO.

Beat me to it. Side note: have you ever ordered from that IG? I have been tempted by a few of the posts but somewhat hesitant to order from a place with no real storefront and I don't know anyone who's ordered from them.
No I haven't. I feel the same way.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"No, No, Yes!" is probably the worst brand name I've ever heard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics