• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW HBTV videos are, most of them, really really good. Some models interested me less, so maybe that's why I didn't care as much. All in all, it was an extremely educative video series.
Some of the models are not super interesting I agree, but he manages to still make them somewhat interesting just by his singular obsession and depth of knowledge. Also, he's kind of a gruff guy but also a little bit of a softie so he's entertaining.
Kids bed or not, the man's duvet game is on point.
wait do we all have the same duvet???
I shop at Snowe, because I lead a modular existence and the phrase "direct to consumer" tingles the back of my neck like ASMR.
this sounds like a truly joyless experience, are you ok bro?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, how soon after buying two leather jackets do I sell my third and fourth ones?

to answer that you have to get a degree in applied mathematics and calculate multiple probabilities of you wearing the jacket, jacket fitting you and potentially gaining weight. From that answer you can predict.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that Safeway cookie thing was a classic SF moment. Foo level stuff.

verver

Reaction score
5E663B08-59BC-4D83-A168-98087CCE9ECE.jpeg

nice for a bit today.
forming nice creases on the fcl. The teacore is even more interesting in sunlight

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My **** is starting to look purple in the sun. I've worn it a lot in the last year and the neck plus all the edges are now pretty brown. So it's black, purple, brownish to me. Still sick, kinda want to get some chainstitched garbage on it.

Like a literal image of a trashcan

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My **** is starting to look purple in the sun. I've worn it a lot in the last year and the neck plus all the edges are now pretty brown. So it's black, purple, brownish to me. Still sick, kinda want to get some chainstitched garbage on it.

Like a literal image of a trashcan
Friend of mine used to have a hardcore band called Dumpster Fire. I can see if he still has patches left

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha My old 2 piece grindcore band was called Insecure Trash so I always wanted a patch commemorating those fun times of swilling booze and making joke songs to be played in basements.

I'd definitely take a patch for his band. Dumpster fire is a good band name.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha My old 2 piece grindcore band was called Insecure Trash so I always wanted a patch commemorating those fun times of swilling booze and making joke songs to be played in basements.

I'd definitely take a patch for his band. Dumpster fire is a good band name.
I'll see if he still has some. That is also an awesome name for a band btw. I'm assuming you were shotgunning PBR or Olympia's???

Or were you a Tecate grindcore band???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads