• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FCL Roberto chaqueta

IMG_6354.jpg

Last edited:

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks good what's the watch?

the armholes are very high on that jacket when I tried it on, glad it works for you.

Oh yeah, the armholes took a bit to break in. They pinched for a few weeks, right at the front of my armpit. But not a problem now.

The watch is actually an interesting one. Small maker by the name of Traska. It's a Freediver model with an aftermarket leather band. I actually sold my Omega Speedmaster Reduced because I prefer the bezel and sizing on this one. Check out their mint colorway; it's certainly eyecatching. I own the black dial with black ceramic bezel version.

mint-traska-freediver-ceramic.jpg

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh yeah, the armholes took a bit to break in. They pinched for a few weeks, right at the front of my armpit. But not a problem now.

The watch is actually an interesting one. Small maker by the name of Traska. It's a Freediver model with an aftermarket leather band. I actually sold my Omega Speedmaster Reduced because I prefer the bezel and sizing on this one. Check out their mint colorway; it's certainly eyecatching. I own the black dial with black ceramic bezel version.

View attachment 1565117

cool I never heard of that watch, will take a look what's that we piece of metal next to it? At first glance looked like a giant vape pen.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That’s a lot of stuff in the pockets and I don’t see hand sanitizer or a mask.

I’m too lazy to go grab my sunglasses but here is what I got...
Old Gucci wallet (in due for a new one but too lazy to bother)
SpyderCo knife - my dad’s from the 90s
Watch, ring, car key, sanitizer, mask

Attachments

• C7794B5B-9AD0-4261-B1B0-1921AC67C1BB.jpeg
    C7794B5B-9AD0-4261-B1B0-1921AC67C1BB.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 87

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I keep my sanitizer and mask in the car. I never go anywhere these days anymore anyway.

I envy that car key. Once my Lucid (CCIV) stock pays off, Imma look into one of those, though.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool I never heard of that watch, will take a look what's that we piece of metal next to it? At first glance looked like a giant vape pen.
it's a dive watch, looks like some diver gear next to it, it looks like an air line.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I keep my sanitizer and mask in the car. I never go anywhere these days anymore anyway.

I envy that car key. Once my Lucid (CCIV) stock pays off, Imma look into one of those, though.

so invest in Lucid but buy a Tesla?

test drive man, its a great car.

it's a dive watch, looks like some diver gear next to it, it looks like an air line.

?

Electronic Dance Candle
quarantine getting to you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads