• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good point, thanks for pointing that out. Let me get with Dave on that and the.missing pocket.

So, missed an internal pocket and cuffs are mounted on backwards? ?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, missed an internal pocket and cuffs are mounted on backwards? ?

So, they are saying that it comes with no pocket and the upcharge was to add a pocket, not a second pocket. I'm fine with that.

The cuffs have everyone scratching their heads though as that was a major f-up. They are sending me a return label and will expedite the repair. Dave has been foraging in the forest for mushrooms, maybe he picked the wrong ones? Anyway, it is a bit disappointing to send it back after waiting so long but I obviously want it right.

Last edited:

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, they are saying that it comes with no pocket and the upcharge was to add a pocket, not a second pocket. I'm fine with that.

The cuffs have everyone scratching their heads though as that was a major f-up. They are sending me a return label and will expedite the repair. Dave has been foraging in the forest for mushrooms, maybe he picked the wrong ones? Anyway, it is a bit disappointing to send it back after waiting so long but I obviously want it right.
Better you found out this way than after 6 months wearing it. Glad to see they're taking care of you. I've heard of other companies making up random excuses for their errors.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Better you found out this way than after 6 months wearing it. Glad to see they're taking care of you. I've heard of other companies making up random excuses for their errors.

Dave is a good guy and I trust him to take care of me. He stands behind his products.

Twink18

Reaction score
What leather jacket brands use sterling silver hardware? I know Collateral Concepts (rip) used to, Chrome Hearts, are there any others? Always thought that was a cool detail on clothing.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What leather jacket brands use sterling silver hardware? I know Collateral Concepts (rip) used to, Chrome Hearts, are there any others? Always thought that was a cool detail on clothing.

MA+, probably Carpe Diem (rip even longer ago). Some ierib jackets have silver hardware too.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lou Reed in what looks to be an East West Musical Instruments Company jacket

120955188_331540657946201_3029438083350805106_n.jpg

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there were a few companies that did those pieced art leathers in those days.

glasswater comes to mind, they were west coast near seattle i believe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads