• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is sort of why it's the only brand we carry where we remind clients that if the jacket sells out if may never be made again.

Kinda confusing to me why a brand would decided not to produce what seems to be one of their most popular jackets.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kinda confusing to me why a brand would decided not to produce what seems to be one of their most popular jackets.

Fine Creek seem like guys who love making stuff more than they love the money. You might as well ask why they don't outsource their labour and scale up, or why they don't make their jackets without epaulets instead of making them with epaulets and then cutting them off.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fine Creek seem like guys who love making stuff more than they love the money. You might as well ask why they don't outsource their labour and scale up, or why they don't make their jackets without epaulets instead of making them with epaulets and then cutting them off.
I think this is a commonality among a lot of smaller Japanese brands who are doing it more as a passion project than purely just profit. I find it rather refreshing actually.

gogkev

Reaction score

vincentkd88

Reaction score
If you had to pick between the FCL Richard or the Butterscotch and Addict collab, which one would you choose?

FCL Richard
97748A8E-388A-4A49-B5B3-AB000BA4C234.jpeg

Butterscotch x Addict
52C5DD54-2E58-4B83-B3B3-79EAD0330AB3.jpeg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone here try the natural Epaulet / Aero jacket?

The cafe racer seems interesting and it is something different for sure. I'm afraid one of my dogs will mistake it for rawhide and eat it.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anyone here try the natural Epaulet / Aero jacket?

The cafe racer seems interesting and it is something different for sure. I'm afraid one of my dogs will mistake it for rawhide and eat it.

Why not order it through Thurston Bros?Those are just standard Aero models and I’m sure you could get unfinished HH if you asked. More customization options as well as a test fit jacket and a track record with leather jacket fitting and support.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why not order it through Thurston Bros?Those are just standard Aero models and I’m sure you could get unfinished HH if you asked. More customization options as well as a test fit jacket and a track record with leather jacket fitting and support.

Oh no, I'm not looking to order one. Just wondering if anyone had as I would like to see pictures of how they age. I'm leather jacketed out for now as I'm pretty happy with what I have and still waiting on my last order to come in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads