• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

9thsymph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to beat a dead horse...err...but here is a slightly better shot of the leather:

IMG_2655.jpg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't in the market for a shearling jacket but this one is on sale AND the 25% off coupon code works so it is $486.75. I live in NC so it probably won't get much use.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't in the market for a shearling jacket but this one is on sale AND the 25% off coupon code works so it is $486.75. I live in NC so it probably won't get much use.

Ehhhhh I dunno, I'm not really a fan of it. Looks kinda thin and the color may be strange.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

The code does work on this Addict though ($825):

Addict_Navy_5_1024x1024@2x(1).jpg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i mean if you're hanging out with a bunch of folks in dirtbag fits i guess that normcore or whatever becomes oddly edgy

symph i like the fit jacket, seems nice.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok here are some quick shots (sorry for the poor lighting!) of the Aero fit jacket I just received. Sorry also @dieworkwear for not adhering to the suggested photo protocol, but I can post some better, more conclusive pictures if these aren't sufficient...

If I had to change anything, it might be to narrow the cuff slightly, but I'm a watch guy, so the present circumference is quite practical.

Please critic style and fit:

View attachment 1415167 View attachment 1415168 View attachment 1415169

Fit seems off. Sorry

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ierib shell + camel jacket. The textures look really cool but I can hardly imagine wearing clothes made out of shell—though I think Deepti also has made jackets from it?

Yeah, the lighting is terrible but even with the right lighting, that is quite terrible.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ierib shell + camel jacket. The textures look really cool but I can hardly imagine wearing clothes made out of shell—though I think Deepti also has made jackets from it?
I like some of the stuff Rei does and love the jacket I got from him but this design looks like it came from a generic mall brand store. If I'm being honest, I haven't liked any of his newer leather jacket ideas from the past 2 years or so.

oulipien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The design isn't as interesting to me at all as the material. It just seems like it would be a challenge to physically have on, no matter how it looks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads