• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Vanson has fantastic collabs and build quality. It's just that their in-house designs and website are :confused:

oh agree but their stuff is built for actual riding most of the time so they are more into function over fashion. Thurston has a few good models and they can order custom as well just dont know If I can take that and customize it to be a fashion jacket.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Roberts is a repro of Vanson Race Jacket
View attachment 1368511

I give up. I think this douchbag from Tiger King has ruined leather jackets for me. I just can't look at them the same anymore.

47183374-2032335483481164-2864356072439676928-o-1-1584707855.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If I could have gotten that jacket I would have over my addict. I love side pockets and the bc. But it would have been 2x the price. I'll add it to the 2021 list if they ever make it in a light blue!

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There it is! the flex! 0:58 waxo bintage horse hidu no

That channel is great. You don't see many shops put this much effort into showcasing their goods.

Last edited:

Joytropics

Reaction score
Someone should grab my suede Intarsia from @SpooPoker! It's basically new, I purchased from Yoox for like $1600 or something dumb, and I wore it like 3 times before radically switching my wardrobe to more conservative business clothes.

Perfect fit on an athletic 40/50 build. The textured grey looks real cool on an all black outfit.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone should grab my suede Intarsia from @SpooPoker! It's basically new, I purchased from Yoox for like $1600 or something dumb, and I wore it like 3 times before radically switching my wardrobe to more conservative business clothes.

Perfect fit on an athletic 40/50 build. The textured grey looks real cool on an all black outfit.

that’s a lot for RO at a reseller like yoox.

RO has some of the best designs for leather jackets around. I really love what he does. I have 3 ROs (2 calf and one lamb) Which I am pretty satisfied with. Unfortunately, all 3 jackets leave you wanting more out of them. I think all his jackets would benefit from exotic leathers which he does each season (ie, horse mollino,heavy reverse calf stooges) but then he jacks up the price to I think 3-5k and the jacket immediately becomes unattainable for me. I just don’t wanna pay that price, and I did pay retail for FCL.

Joytropics

Reaction score
that’s a lot for RO at a reseller like yoox.

RO has some of the best designs for leather jackets around. I really love what he does. I have 3 ROs (2 calf and one lamb) Which I am pretty satisfied with. Unfortunately, all 3 jackets leave you wanting more out of them. I think all his jackets would benefit from exotic leathers which he does each season (ie, horse mollino,heavy reverse calf stooges) but then he jacks up the price to I think 3-5k and the jacket immediately becomes unattainable for me. I just don’t wanna pay that price, and I did pay retail for FCL.

The more popular cuts like the Intarsia still start pretty pricey on Yoox: https://www.yoox.com/us/41856482ES/item#dept=men&sts=sr_men80&cod10=41856482ES&sizeId=&sizeName=

I always loved Rick Owens when I was young and broke, and once I finally started seeing some biz success I went a little crazy and bought a bunch of stuff all at once.

But the same thing that made RO affordable for me, also meant I didn't wear it much.

So I sent it to LuxeSwap.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads