• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FCL gotta size up 1 to a 44. I'm a 41.5in chest. But the shoulders would be too big, 20inch!

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, yeah, I'm about a 40.5" chest - sometimes less, sometimes more.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 38.5 inch chest and went with a 42 in my FCL Edward. I usually wear a size 40 as I find whenever I try a size 38, it fits tiny and restrictive on my shoulders. Goes to show that chest size isn't the end all be all.

I should post a fit pic thought so y'all can tell me it's too big tho.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's a better quality pic of the addict

DSC_0013-1.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good although sleeves seem like they are short. Though I don't think it's a bad look either.

I was looking at addict in the past, looking at yours I might be enticed in the future.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Benesyed That looks great.

So good in fact that I've come to the conclusion that my Schott x 3Sixteen is just too big.

Anybody interested in an XL, LMK. Brand new CXL HH from the latest release.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good although sleeves seem like they are short. Though I don't think it's a bad look either.

I was looking at addict in the past, looking at yours I might be enticed in the future.

Yeah they are shorter than what I'm used to but I think it actually looks pretty good with a tee. Kinda punk rock. It might change as it breaks in. The shoulder construction pulls it up add away from the wrist.

It does make it easy to wear when working on stuff

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shade of burgundy on this FCL suede jacket looks delish. But all that embroidery would probably make it a tough fit...

lelb9424.jpg
lelb0325e1.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Aero Board Racer in soft black steerhide from their sale. Really digging it so far...feels substantial without being overbearing. My only complaint is how squeaky it is...hopefully it quiets down sooner rather than later.

Plz forgive the work bathroom shots - I’m still required to go into work because I’m considered “essential”. UGH View attachment 1362118 View attachment 1362119

Still squeaky?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes :/ Not as bad as before though - maybe I should work out in it to expedite the process

It's only been a few days so not bad

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads