• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pangolin

Reaction score

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the third one the same Flat Head you had before? I think I like it better on you than the Leon, and that's coming from someone who loves the Leon.

Edit: I guess I like the details of the FH on you, but yes, too big.
The details are what drew me to the FH Delraiser, but it's sadly defunct...for now. I'm trying to stay positive and view this as an opportunity to move in another direction. D-pockets are my jam, but I do like how the Leon looks, especially with wear. Plus the two dudes who run the label are super cool.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Zamb terrific take on the A-1, great work.

the guy who ordered the jacket is a huge Albert Einstein fan. he showed me a vintage levis that Einstein owned when he first came to the US. so I redesigned this taking elements from the jacket he liked, but staying true to my own codes.
Its kind if interesting because I like a very specific kind of jacket, but in making this i'm honestly thinking of expanding my offerings oh so slightly....

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just arrived today . One of the few left afaik. 3sixteen x Schott . Tea core . @UrbanComposition the Leon gets my vote.
93E7BCD3-2DE9-4F9B-AC11-60EF052583E0_1_201_a.jpeg

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the guy who ordered the jacket is a huge Albert Einstein fan. he showed me a vintage levis that Einstein owned when he first came to the US. so I redesigned this taking elements from the jacket he liked, but staying true to my own codes.
Its kind if interesting because I like a very specific kind of jacket, but in making this i'm honestly thinking of expanding my offerings oh so slightly....

021020_UNZIPPED_HERO_CJM_EINSTEIN.jpg

Lem87

Reaction score
You gotta love how much the dads and grandpas in these pics can teach men of my generation and younger (some guys born before the 80s too lol) about how to wear a leather jacket. Those 2 above "got more swag " than most of the guys modeling their DRs and other cafe styles. Bravo gentlemen! Keep rocking that **** till it outlasts you, or you outlast it! Btw I didnt count the picture with the woman in it because she's standing next to a brown campus. She is not wearing it.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude they just look like dudes wearing leather jackets. Like everyone else here... What are you talking about?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@UrbanComposition definitely like the IH with a collar (first one) and the FCL. Although I would like to see the 42 on you at some point because the 40 def looks a size off but the length and proportions are a bit better than the TFH.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Love hearing the back story. Jacket looks amazing. Really makes me want to try something that starts off softer.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I now really want to buy that jacket. Damn....
There aren't many sizes around If you wear a large there's a new one on Grailed $120 below retail . There are also some Arabica around.. Great jacket but I was set on black teacore.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads