1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

It’s not about looking SLP head to toe. The SLP DRs tend to be styled with dudes with a skinny or slim frame. Fits that I am accustomed with, though limited, have cleaner drape on the sleeves. Probably your arms are more on the muscular side? Either way, enjoy wearing it.

Varinder Singh likes this.
  2. Varinder Singh

Varinder Singh Member

That is one problem I have for sure, due to working out a lot. size wise I am more on the slim size with 28 inch waist....but 37 inch chest. So I think my proportions throw a lot of clothing off

3. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Aziz Ansari wearing SLP, thats hot shit right there