• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only had the women's blood leathers out, still unpacking the mens and didn't want them to dig through them since I had no intention to buy one. The women's leather was smooth, thin lamb. Not as awful as the spring/summer offerings, but not the meaty, substantial stuff I really like from Rick. It's also more of a muddy brown in person and darker lighting, not the striking deep red I was hoping for. The reverse calf blood Geos are FANTASTIC, though, if you like that color - much more of a deep red/purple.

The jackets with the cashmere liners are insane, though - full-on winter thigh-length winter coat built into a leather jacket. Very warm and thick, I got heatstroke just touching it in the 35 degree weather today. By the way, thanks for the water Rick:

Last edited:

signed

Reaction score
I have a RO stooges that i never wear and im thinking of selling it. Size S, receipt from RO Paris and pretty much good as new. What do they go for? It's the oiled calf version.

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You drive a hard bargain

But I'm not afraid to get to down to business

And with my next offer you will surely understand the lengths I'm willing to go

210$
sly.gif

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I have a RO stooges that i never wear and im thinking of selling it. Size S, receipt from RO Paris and pretty much good as new. What do they go for? It's the oiled calf version.

try searching ebay, styleforum and stylezeitgeist for past sales. Without knowing the season or quality of leather i'd say 800-1000 area.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Serie-Noire was absolutely fantastic to deal with and below are the results.

Super thick, heavy calf Rick Owens stooges in size 50. Of the few RO's i handled this is by far the best one.

DSC01236 by sinnedk

DSC01237 by sinnedk

DSC01240 by sinnedk

DSC01243 by sinnedk

DSC01244 by sinnedk

DSC01246 by sinnedk

Also i started the RO thread, please see my signature hope we can finally have a discussion of all things rick on sf...

Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Full grain stooges looks fantastic, thanks for the pictures

YW, of course its nice to have people say they like an item i own but i also try to put pics up so we have a reference of what these things look like IRL.

I hope you follow the ro thread since you have had and have lotsa ro ;)

jsd642

Reaction score
I picked up a size 52 of the calf stooges as well. Can also vouch that the jacket is great, will post fit pics later.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw I think IDOL Brooklyn has the RO calf stooges in stock now - check their facebook. Possibly a more local store for some, and they seem like cool dudes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads