Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

^^ It'd look better with gunmetal or black zips, that's for sure. But it's primarily the fit that makes it look good; I'm not really a fan of the quilted detail on the shoulders.

2. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

don't know what you guys are talking about. Looks shit to me. Especially the zippers. but if you're happy with it then good for you.
    Thanks bro lolll.. by the way there is a small amount of padding in the quilt, they are almost like mini shoulder pads. very cool and gives a nice silhouette. it's subtle but its there. also soon after trying this on, I was thinking it'd probably look better with tarnished hardware but the contrast isn't that drastic in person as it appears in photos w/ poor lighting. In fact, all the hardware is nickel (YKK zips)... with black "paint" or "distressing" on it. and it can't all be rick (actually I'd prefer a Julius, to be honest, or a balmain..) but it sure CAN be the best bang for the buck and still < 1000 dollars. the leather has a veryyy nice sheen to it. I've never personally seen leather like this. who really wants to spend $2700 on a japanese leather jacket?? not everyone, especially youngins. sorry to those of you who missed out, truly, but i think there are some smalls and mediums left online... they ship out of nj, ps. had it in two days. edit: also keep in mind this leather is literally brand new. it came wrinkled, as you can see in the collar, and the leather itself looks purposefully washed.. but i suspect it to only get more 'relaxed' as i wear it, especially when and if it's prone to the weather. food for thought for those considering buying it.

3. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

sorry to those of you who missed out
    Yeah I guess we'll just have to find some way to cope. [​IMG] Never actually posted that in here before.

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

JD, is that the suede MMM 5-zip from eBay? i had that in my watch list but forgot to bid [​IMG]

5. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

I guess that jacket's suitable for holding two iPads or iMac screens

6. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Hahahaha. Dude you're digging a hole now.
    JD, is that the suede MMM 5-zip from eBay? i had that in my watch list but forgot to bid [​IMG]
    Probably not unless it was a long time ago, I bought it a while back. It's kind of distressed, like it was baked or oiled. Here I'll grab a pic with flash. EDIT: [​IMG] You can see it better there though the flash exaggerates the effect quite a bit. Looks closer to the first pic than second in normal light.

7. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

^oh, that's not it then. the suede one on eBay ended last week. that one you have actually looks better

8. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Do you have a link to the auction? Just out of curiosity as to what they go for in a NR auction, I had to BIN mine and it wasn't retail or anything but it wasn't a robbery either.

9. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

10. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

sorry to those of you who missed out, truly

Okay asshole, you asked for it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. snake

snake Senior member

12. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

nice, 1970 called [​IMG]

13. Riio

Riio Senior member

14. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

let's see it on you, though? fit is most important. it's just art when it's on the ground
    also cant tell by photos is the inside blue or is that a weird exposure

15. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

lol fine dude, here's some pics: [​IMG] [​IMG] oh and snake, it'd be awesome if you posted pics of that grey julius moto you have.