• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyone have any idea on where I could get something like the jacket below?

yeap def incarnation

archive sf
pn/p firenze
h lorenzo

some others i cannot recall right now, check backlash and BORIS BIDJAN SABERI for similar look

bdude

Reaction score
On the subject of Horse Hide anyone knows where Carol (CCP) sources his CORS jacket leather from ( i would think italy) it is much lighter then the aero and more comfy!

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cool vid RFX.. thanks!

ers04004

Reaction score

looks oddly similar to this julius with the collar popped (save for throat latch?)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/JULIUS-09-L...3062438?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item3cdf388aa6

Oh man if only that was a size 3 id get it in a second

yeap def incarnation

archive sf
pn/p firenze
h lorenzo

some others i cannot recall right now, check backlash and BORIS BIDJAN SABERI for similar look

thanks ill check them out as well

it's julius, that's just a wrinkle in the lapel.

i guess ill keep an eye out for julius leather, thanks for the confirmation

Adroit

Reaction score
The leather jacket captain america was wearing at the end of the movie looked like it was made from elephant, cannot find pic yet

I just saw the movie and was wondering the same thing. There is plenty of info available re CA's earlier jackets, but I do not see anything re the jacket at the end of this latest installment. The texture/grain does not look like cow or horse hide. Could be elephant, although that is a risky move given the potential backlash (I once owned an elephant watch strap and more than one person expressed their dismay).

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I just saw the movie and was wondering the same thing.  There is plenty of info available re CA's earlier jackets, but I do not see anything re the jacket at the end of this latest installment.  The texture/grain does not look like cow or horse hide.  Could be elephant, although that is a risky move given the potential backlash (I once owned an elephant watch strap and more than one person expressed their dismay).

joking about the elephant of course but that definitely had some cool grain, not my style but leather was awesome...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads