• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do u size for your shoulders? yer a pretty brolic dude

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
depends on jacket the one i sold moo was great in shoulders b ut too big in midsection. i usually buy a 54

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I thought everyone on SF was a size 44 or even 42.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bene you just need to get swoll enough to buy kunk's secondhand jackets (which are sold so ridiculously cheap)

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah my leather add has cost me dearly….in some cases i've rebought jackets i've sold

i think i've owned 5 intarsias, 4 stooges, 4 bauhaus, 2 motions, 2 safari, 3 high collar exploders, 3 motos, 3 shearlings, 4 geos and a globe at one time or another. pilot is only one I've never had.

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
…actually you're right

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah i used to have like 7 at a time but it's ridiculous. i keep 3-4 at most now

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

yeah i used to have like 7 at a time but it's ridiculous. i keep 3-4 at most now

I sold a lot of my collection too..

I'm down to:

4 leather bikers -2 black, 2 dark blue

1 black Japanese calf trenchcoat (cashmere lined for winter)

1 black sheepskin coat (bought in Paris in 2000, now a bit worn):)

And on order a purple biker

Then my collection is complete!:)

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To put it nicely Jack, your choice of leather jackets doesn't align to what most of the members here consider as good. Try browsing this thread so you'll have an idea.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ come on that **** is great! The website is called Slimfit Jackets which makes no goddamn sense and that arthropodic weird creature jacket is called: MORTAL INSTRUMENTS CITY OF BONES JACE WAYLAND HOODED JACKET. I mean, I have no idea what any of that **** means but it just sounds ******* badass doesn't it?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads