1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. hoodog

hoodog Senior member

No other takers? Come on guys, share some of your wisdom and knowledge!

2. chaerimk

chaerimk Active Member

Is 50% off for blk dnm a good price? Did anyone find their jacket for more than 50% off before?

3. bdude

bdude Senior member

^^ Which jacket model? i paid 900$ for the jacket 35 , 2 years ago and it is the leather jacket i get most compliments for ( amongst ccp and other leathers)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  4. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

I'd say it's a good price. Not sure if I've ever seen below 50% unless it was absolute clearance like with only one or two in stock on gilt or something

5. chaerimk

chaerimk Active Member

It is the blk dnm leather 31. I been looking for something that fit my fame and it look like it slim fit enought for my size.[​IMG]

6. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

cheapest I've seen blk dnm leathers was on mh a while back, iirc they were around 300-350 a pop

7. bdude

bdude Senior member

^^ yep Blk dnm 31 - best biker jacket better them many more expensive ones imo. Paid 900 retail at NYC store and super happy for 2 years. Use it as a beater. Fits TTS fitted

8. superego

superego Senior member

at 500 bucks, that's a hit if you like the details. leather quality is surprisingly decent

9. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

Yeah I'd get it for sure

10. bdude

bdude Senior member

500 is a steel for this one!

11. chaerimk

chaerimk Active Member

I deff like the details. I want a slp or the junn j leather jacket but they just out of reach for student like me. Been looking into blk dnm but we dont have store carry them here in charlotte.

12. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

it is.

13. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Very nice, go for it, but I still prefer the one I've designed, when I can afford it[​IMG]

14. accordion

accordion Senior member

wrong thread

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  15. chaerimk

chaerimk Active Member

Even famous Hirsh can't afford your design, Then i will never able to touch it. :wow: T_T

16. Hirsh

Hirsh Senior member

Hahaha

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. d1234

d1234 Member

Just received the Balmain that I bought online for -40% off, after looking for several years.

Not impressed at all with the quality, particularly considering the very high price.

The leather is very good, and it's nicely lined so that it's actually wearable outdoors in the winter, but the stitching is quite poor, clearly misaligned in places, especially where the lining meets the shell.

I'll post some pics in a bit - it's like they spent all their budget on the leather, then hired a bunch of first-time amateurs to stitch it all together.

Very disappointed. Among the commercial brands at least, SLP, Loewe, MMM etc seem to be far better quality.

18. chaerimk

chaerimk Active Member

Got my jacket today. It is awesome. Just what i wanted. Thaks everyone for your enabling. :D:D

Would have regret not getting it since look like blk dnm really sell out fast. Saw couples 50% on ssense that not my size but sell out in like second.

Now saving for the next purchase. :slayer::slayer:

19. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

Can anyone comment on the quality and fit of this RO jacket?

I was thinking about picking it up this weekend during the extra 20% off sale.

20. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

fyi "PROMO CODES MAY NOT BE APPLIED TO THIS ITEM"

quality looks fine, i wouldn't pay that much for this rick though check serie noire for better prices