• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xpost from WAYWT, Margiela replica bomber of 1953 aviator from Ontario. One of my favourite leathers I've owned.
ueh47.jpg

I thought about that when it was on ebay, but the zipper pull bugged the hell out of me. IIRC it was up there for kind of a steal.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Xpost from WAYWT, Margiela replica bomber of 1953 aviator from Ontario. One of my favourite leathers I've owned.
ueh47.jpg

That's pretty cool, never seen that one before. MMM has a season carryover A2 but it looks rather different than that one.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That jacket is about two sizes too big.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
idk about two sizes... but ya it wuld be better slimmer on you :)

Banana Cognac

Reaction score

is RO suppose to fit narrower on the shoulders or should I just worry about the p2p? I would prefer a 17.5" shoulder measurements. Will 1 inch difference from my usual be a bad fit?

I picked this one up (British seller) - should be arriving any day now and im praying it fits spot on.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks pretty nice, what did you pay?

Well I ordered it directly from Himel Bros. It was a jacket that someone custom ordered and then did not complete the purchase. The jacket is my measurements so I decided to give it a try as jackets in stock are about $350 less than custom ordering. I have not seen it yet so hopefully it will fit as well as the measurements tell me. Plus, I like things that are not mass produced. Better quality and details and less chance of seeing someone else wearing it.

Fashion Fan

Reaction score
My first and only leather jacket, Diesel Luppy--

dieselluppy.jpg

Great jacket, I used to have it until I ripped it during a drunken night on the town. I do remember the butter soft leather but be careful it rips like paper and isn't very durable. Can anyone suggest any similar jackets to the one above?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BTW: that wool collared Balenciaga is probably not worth it, even at 30% off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics