• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

No, it looks like crap like most Visvim pieces, it's really fashion for people who got wedgied a lot.

To continue on that topic there are many nice Visvim pieces (I have a friend who likes what they do and he has nice stuff), the problem is that it sorta degenerated into total pointless $$$ wanksterism for geeks and the design aspects didn't follow, quite the contrary. The guy was better doing some macintosh collabs or whatever, those looked really good. Oh and most of the boots are so ugly it hurts my feelings just thinking they exist.

Christoph

Reaction score
Really like this one - anyone have any idea who makes it? Its from the film "Pusher" which was just released a few days ago, so its gotta be available somewhere.

Visvim makes the Elmendorf which is very similar in horween leather for "only " 380.000yens this season :

it is a thing of beauty for sure.

Thanks for the pic, those aren't similar enough IMO. I don't like the non-leather fabric on the sleeves.

Anyone know what the identical jacket I linked above is? Can't be that hard to find it, can it?

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF WHY ARE ALL YOUR JACKETS SO LONG IN THE ARMS KJ

Emixam

Reaction score

Thanks for the pic, those aren't similar enough IMO. I don't like the non-leather fabric on the sleeves. 

Anyone know what the identical jacket I linked above is? Can't be that hard to find it, can it?

Ok you dont want rib, here is a pic of a Himel Brother A2, looks more like that :

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kj wash and dry it?

How much do you think it'll shrink? I'd need to lose at least two inches (circumference) for it to really fit. Might give it a shot, it's not like I dropped a fortune on the jacket.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
...do you guys really think leather can be soaked and shrunken like a loosely woven cotton cloth such as denim?

Last edited:

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

How much do you think it'll shrink?  I'd need to lose at least two inches (circumference) for it to really fit.  Might give it a shot, it's not like I dropped a fortune on the jacket.

when you take a shower does your skin shrink two inches in circumference?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

its actually .2"

Let's get this straight, you can't just divide cm's by 2 and get inches. It's 2.54cm=1in
I was selling some Junya jeans one time and I had all the measurements in cm. The leg opening was like 19.5cms and I cant tell you how many idiots PMd me asking how these slim jeans could have a 9" leg opening...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads