• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexlexcia
i just bought this off ebay. what do yall think?

I'm a sucker for asymmetry and quilted looks as of late. A++

ghostface

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel
I'm a sucker for asymmetry and quilted looks as of late. A++

+1-- love the asymmetrical zip. your jacket is very similar to the lewis leathers super monza (http://www.lewisleathers.com/gallery...no_445_2.html), which is probably my favorite biker jacket.

you might want to consider getting the sleeves slimmed, since they appear to be quite generously cut relative to the body. though be aware of how that might affect the stacking marks running down the arms...

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Aero Highwayman on 007:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey OJ can you show us your gloves ^

sexlexcia

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghostface
+1-- love the asymmetrical zip. your jacket is very similar to the lewis leathers super monza (http://www.lewisleathers.com/gallery...no_445_2.html), which is probably my favorite biker jacket.

you might want to consider getting the sleeves slimmed, since they appear to be quite generously cut relative to the body. though be aware of how that might affect the stacking marks running down the arms...

yup this is my favorite model. i was very pleased to find this on ebay. i really didn't want to dish out 1000USD for the lewis leathers one. as for the sleeves, i actually dont have the jacket yet..those are the auction photos. but yes that is a super monza. the seller noted that the jacket is directly from the 70s, not a repro. i'm pretty sure that is accurate after looking up the brand TT leathers.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice jacket sexlexcia.

Hubba, Hubba:

oqzpcp.jpg

so0com.jpg

24zc0ev.jpg

2zqbzw6.jpg

2poo6so.jpg

a32scw.jpg

I love this color, leather, and the fact that it is perforated in places. Would love this in a nice lightweight spring bomber style.

Dislike length and anything with chest pockets.

For some reason I thought this would be super expensive but at $1200 it really isn't high priced at all.

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my HG's: CCP in Donkey leather, from Komakino/Darklands

04ccp09.jpg

Clockwork

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel
From what I can tell, that just looks like a Schott Perfecto biker jacket, the mainstay of rockers, punks and leather bears for the last, what, 40 years? They're all over eBay and you can find them on Craigslist, thrift stores, etc. If you don't give a **** about authenticity, Wilson's used to have them for like $200 new or less.

Thank you, I actually did find one at a Local Leather Company in town. Its the exact style I want @ 110 bux. They're special ordering one for me (I'm slim). Can't wait to get it
smile.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My fav CCP is black fencing horse hide. So nice.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform

For some reason I thought this would be super expensive but at $1200 it really isn't high priced at all.

Very nice and 1200 USD retail is not bad at all. Wish TOJ would something similar

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna buck the trend and say those CCP leathers are just TOO much.. . I'd feel like the jacket was wearing ME, they look (and maybe feel) more like a straight jacket than a leather. CCP fencing, however...

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could pull it off. The fencing is really nice but those high neck are the CCP concept embodied in one jacket. Within the next 5 years I fully intend to own one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads