• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

modalsaliency

Reaction score
Every post you make in this thread is a post you don't make about the fall lineup. GTFO Drew. :angry:

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Actually, the regular TOJ double rider in whiskey looks dope as hell. Too bad it's like $800, right?

but if you want leather toj is the place to go. any cheaper and the quality is going to be subpar.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'll have to wait at least until I'm back from Europe to buy a leather then :-/

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want a ToJ MDR but afraid to buy something w/o trying on first and I dont have any existing proper fitting jackets I can take measurements from

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want a ToJ MDR but afraid to buy something w/o trying on first and I dont have any existing proper fitting jackets I can take measurements from

You can submit raw body measurements instead.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to ask all of you connoisseurs of the fashion industry, and who live in a country years ahead of mine. Do you know of a great leather jacket maker? I want a specific leather jacket and I want it copied, but I can´t find anyone who can really do the kind of job necessary to get it right where I live.
It´s this one, which I already posted a few pages back ...

The person also has to ship internationally, of course.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Last edited:

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Went searching tonight for this S&H bad boy and ended up groping two RO's.
(After a while the SA yelled we should gtfo or get a room.)
Man they fit nice.
Real. F@cking. Nice.
Too bad that sh!t is dead to me. . .

(Fwiw, the S&H Seine is pretty slick. The cut is not quite as slim as I'd like. The sleeves are long but not quite long enough. Also, the 'black' leather has a blue tint IMHO. The leather was soft but thinner than I expected. Great clean lines with some nice touches. If the sleeves had been longer and the leather thicker I would have pulled the trigger. Seems like a pretty fair value at $850 for an OTR leather.)

Last edited:

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my other leather jacket. The design comes from the one on my avatar. Made by the same guy who did the brown one I posted before

I enjoy riding my bike the most with this one. It just feels made for the road and blocks the hell out of the wind, which gets pretty strong and annoying here.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can anyone speak as to the quality of rick aw 07/exploder leather? better leather than todays? specifically teh blistered

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

can anyone speak as to the quality of rick aw 07/exploder leather? better leather than todays? specifically teh blistered

The washed heavy lamb is my favorite of the Rick leathers I've handled. Specifically went out of my way to get the stooges in that material. Thick and supple, cool wrinkling. Can't comment on other leathers, unfortunately

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think what i wanted is sold anyway :(. my outerwear quest continues

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads