• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There is something so last decade about all those RO jackets and outfits - I mean, I realize that they are indeed last decade, but just very Yoox-y and outdated looking...

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^yeah, i am pretty much done buying in general. the new ro stuff feels like the worst of raf and i think the basics are still worth buy9ing but i have plenty of those

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ :lol:
Pics probably doesn't help, I like the combo jacket though.

Also, I've just never seen RO leathers retail that low in the past 2 years, cheap/crappy leather or not. Just thought it was interesting.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that combo is brutal, even worse IRL.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

that combo is brutal, even worse IRL.

Damn, that bad? Really wish I could handle these jackets in person. I thought it looked good here, just got to ignore the models face.
mXzMf.jpg

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dunno, just seems gimmicky and patchy. the brown one was even worse

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree with you on the brown one, even worse is that it is suppose to be grey. :lol:

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The ricks all look like armors from Mass Effect.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
aside from all leathers from fw09 im not after RO leathers anymore.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do not get excited over the star trek edition Ricks, but a good Rick (such as one of the more "conservative" styles for lack of a better word) is some pretty good ****. If we are dumping on Rick leathers across the board, well count me out.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want that vampire ****, give me a berger.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, there are still a good selection of ROs out there, stooges, intarsia, bomber, etc...

Kunk, have you seen this distressed intarsia? Is it as good as the scuba by any chance?
tumblr_lnvgllzZUz1qcpaat.jpg

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I want that vampire ****, give me a berger.

Does anyone have a fit pic of the berger that looks nice? Stock photos doesn't seem to do it justice, it looks somewhat awkward.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive been eyeing that one for a while. Also, I didn't have faith in the berger, until my friend sent me a ton of pics of himself in it to convince me to buy it from him. Obviously hard to pull off, but it has so many ways to wear it. RO leathers always look awesome zipped and halfway zipped, and this one takes the cake in that respect. I unfortunately flaked and he sold it to some douchebag who ended up trading it.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads