Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

2. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

Here is the best leather jacket I have ever owned. If you are a college graduate, physically fit, a US citizen, and haven't been in trouble with the law you may qualify to get one of these free of charge. Contact a Marine Corps or Navy recruiter for details. [​IMG]

3. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

free of charge
    Heh, pretty sure that's the most expensive jacket in this entire thread (and I obviously don't mean in $).

4. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

5. NefariousSabatour

NefariousSabatour Senior member

6. willpower

willpower Senior member

7. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Tried on all the Incarnation jackets at Lift in Daikanyama yesterday after the SA insisted, have to say that I'm really impressed. Probably the best quality jackets I've tried, up there with Backlach, Carpe, the Attachment German calf, and the wjk baby calf. All of them feel like something you could wear forever. They're on sale right now (200,000 yen down from 300,000 or so) as well. I tried on CCP right after and the leather felt like junk compared to them

8. eckblk

eckblk Senior member

^^ did you have to size up one?

9. horton

horton Senior member

For those of you interested in Backlash, Alan Bilzerian in Boston has like 3 or 4 models on sale. They are really, really nice but some of the models have ridiculously high armholes.

i should add it's an amazing place to shop for leather generally. unbelievable pieces only a small portion of which are on their website

10. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

^^ did you have to size up one?
    I wasn't really paying attention to the sizes (think it was XS and S sizes), but everything was very fitted, high armholes and slim body. The biggest constricting factor was the waist on the longer jackets - my hips were too big. I was assured that the leathers would stretch a bit too, especially the unlined ones. Def. a "brand for dudes who like things made of high quality leather" brand My favorite piece was the reverse calf jacket I never do anything but visit Lift and Attachment when I go to Daikanyama, maybe get a burger at Blacows or Sasa, what else is there other than expensive French restaurants?

11. MindEraser

MindEraser Member

12. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I wasn't really paying attention to the sizes (think it was XS and S sizes), but everything was very fitted, high armholes and slim body. The biggest constricting factor was the waist on the longer jackets - my hips were too big. I was assured that the leathers would stretch a bit too, especially the unlined ones. Def. a "brand for dudes who like things made of high quality leather" brand

My favorite piece was the reverse calf jacket

I never do anything but visit Lift and Attachment when I go to Daikanyama, maybe get a burger at Blacows or Sasa, what else is there other than expensive French restaurants?

Hillside Pantry Daikanyama has the best croissants in Japan

13. Yardsale

Yardsale Senior member

Those are Band of Outsiders. Speaking of BoO, here's the new bomber they have for this season but you're probably better off with ToJ.
    [​IMG]

This is much more amazing in person.

14. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

agreed w/ YS. tried it on and barneys and did want.

15. heartlessphil

heartlessphil Senior member

can't say if it's the best i've seen in my life but i got this one at 50% off.

marc by marc jacobs soft suede jacket. I'ts my 1st leather jacket and it's a Major upgrade compared to what i had before (a cheap zara coat) sorry for big pic but you can see details

[​IMG]