• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sugar Cane Whitesville. History Preservation stocks them in the US. They’re of course available in Japan too at about $50 a two pack.
I'm about 5'10" - 5'11" (or 6' on dating profiles) and tried on a XL in Whitesville - VERY short, as I recall. Like, too short

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about 5'10" - 5'11" (or 6' on dating profiles) and tried on a XL in Whitesville - VERY short, as I recall. Like, too short
I am 5'10'', 190 lbs in all my barrel chested glory. I wear a Whitesville L shirt and I think the length is perfect. Most of my pants have a front rise of about 12 inches.

BTW stick with white and grey if you have pets. I have the navy and black ones as well and they're not doing great.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Makes it look easy.

Process of Making Hand Made Leather Jacket. Korean Skilled Tailor

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Water repellent suede Barbour-esque jacket—I would wear this. No idea how much it costs or how to buy, makers website (sannino napoli) is almost nonfunctional.
F0A9C20B-A86F-4355-9849-79BFFA045D62.jpeg

theh00d

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask but anyone know where I can find a good alternative to the Stoffa Flight Jacket/A2 Style in a Dark Chocolate Suede? Basically looking for something with a nice generous collar, double zip and hip pockets w/ box pleat and hidden buttons

Reactions: XWT

notmandatory

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for quality shorter, retro inspired t-shirts? I've tried Left Field and love the quality/fit of the chest and arms, but even the S size is super long (5'11" for reference). The longer length is great for tucking, but not much else haha
I've heard good things about Wythe tees

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am 5'10'', 190 lbs in all my barrel chested glory. I wear a Whitesville L shirt and I think the length is perfect. Most of my pants have a front rise of about 12 inches.

BTW stick with white and grey if you have pets. I have the navy and black ones as well and they're not doing great.
I'm 5'10, why lie about height, its silly

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'10, why lie about height, its silly
I'm extremely comfortable with my heigth + I never been on a dating app so I don't know if lying really helps the swipes. I feel like I wouldn't do it though.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm extremely comfortable with my heigth + I never been on a dating app so I don't know if lying really helps the swipes. I feel like I wouldn't do it though.
Women like taller guys sand 6’ is the cutoff point for tall.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikei90