• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MrProper

Reaction score
Small fit pic. Hopefully this motivates me to lose the Covid weight. I got 30 lbs to go from too much pasta. Incredible smell, jacket is stiff and heavy, but damn it looks so good.
The question will probably be more... what is demotivating you?
I read about the covid kg/lbs on many forums and then I often wonder why that is for some.
And… nice jacket.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Covid motivated me to lose 30 lbs.

despaircollectr

Reaction score
The question will probably be more... what is demotivating you?
I read about the covid kg/lbs on many forums and then I often wonder why that is for some.
And… nice jacket.
Life has been extremely convenient and easy with WFH, DoorDash, closed gyms, and 24/7 access to a computer. I took up baking and I can say that sugar is one hell of a drug.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alcohol as well is a lot of excess sugar.

I haven’t gained weight during pandemic but a lot of that had to do with trying to stay active and monitoring calorie input.

it is very easy to over eat and I’m guilty of it just like everyone else, sedentary lifestyle doesn’t help either.

JibranK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mask thing and matching shirt make it hard to see the jacket.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 10.5%