• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JibranK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for Vanson, but I can tell you Thedi is 6+ months through Thurston. I started my custom process back in late March. Got a fitting jacket and made some fit tweaks. Then, we went through the specs and leather selection process. I think my order went in at the last couple days of April. She said approximately 5-6 months at the time. October is the 6th month, so I'm hoping to get it in November. We shall see. Don't know the turnaround times for Vanson, obviously, but I'd say buckle up.
Worth noting that Thedi is basically the longest wait for any jacket after the one man shops (Field and Good Wear).

Aero and Vanson can take a while but not quite that long.

Five Star is probably the fastest turnaround (about three weeks).

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
3-6 months?? WTF?!?!?!?
that’s a pretty average wait time.

I decided to not buy the FCL off the rack and on March 2019 I put down a deposit, jacket came dec 2019, that’s approx 6 months. TOJ back in the day was much faster but do remember they were a smaller more focused operation and I’m guessing Vanson is pretty big where they have their motorcycle crowd and fashion crowd.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Understatesman fwiw, one of my favorite designers is CCP. The wait times have been 3-6 months to 2 years. My first boots took 9months, 2nd pair over a year. Then production seemed to increase and i got a pair pretty quickly. But the point is if the item isn't ready from CCP i know its a wait. Then there is a1923 which randomly would get shit done and drive retailers nuts.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anderson & Sheppard's bespoke is about 3.5 years from your initial meeting, assuming you're based in the US and can't travel to see them.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple solution is to place the MTO today and then another next week with a slight variation in measurement or detail then another the following week and so on and so forth for a total of 52 weeks. The pay off will happen in 6 months time where there will be a new jacket to post here and sell on graile-d on a constant basis that may last for up to a year.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.