• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CWV

Reaction score
Bro it's been a journey with Five Star... I am a big boy, so really none of sf's go-to brands are ever gonna fit me. I was looking at Aero as they have large sizes, but I didn't feel like rolling the dice since I could go to mtm and get more control.

First started out with a goat suede trucker - sleeves too long, chest a bit too tight

View attachment 1671105

View attachment 1671107

Then got the Valstar Clint makeup in the same black goat suede - this fits me really well in am oversized way, which was exactly what I was looking for

View attachment 1671108

Now here's the darkness that I didnt really want to post, but now maybe I don't care. Excuse the terrible photos on these, they were just to figure out fit amongst my friends, I wasn't planning on posting them.

Trucker in premium goat suede...

View attachment 1671109

Ended up being too big all around...it was really my fault as I went up a size from the suede trucker instead of tweaking individual measurements. I washed and dried it, and it shrunk down quite nicely!

View attachment 1671110

Sleeves are still too long, but I think length and chest ended up working out. Shoulders are still a bit square, but I'm hoping they break in more.

Please don't make fun of me.
Thx for the pictures!
how are you finding the suade? Is it soft and supple? the other day I saw on the FB of fivestar a black trucker with bronze buttons that looked really great. Are all his suades the same?
and what about the goatskin? Is it supple or stiff? I don’t need a heavy and tough jacket. Is it squicky? I also saw some waxed goat. Idk what to think about it.
I noticed the square shoulders. Is that part of the pattern or is due to ill fiting?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bro it's been a journey with Five Star... I am a big boy, so really none of sf's go-to brands are ever gonna fit me. I was looking at Aero as they have large sizes, but I didn't feel like rolling the dice since I could go to mtm and get more control.

First started out with a goat suede trucker - sleeves too long, chest a bit too tight

View attachment 1671105

View attachment 1671107

Then got the Valstar Clint makeup in the same black goat suede - this fits me really well in am oversized way, which was exactly what I was looking for

View attachment 1671108

Now here's the darkness that I didnt really want to post, but now maybe I don't care. Excuse the terrible photos on these, they were just to figure out fit amongst my friends, I wasn't planning on posting them.

Trucker in premium goat suede...

View attachment 1671109

Ended up being too big all around...it was really my fault as I went up a size from the suede trucker instead of tweaking individual measurements. I washed and dried it, and it shrunk down quite nicely!

View attachment 1671110

Sleeves are still too long, but I think length and chest ended up working out. Shoulders are still a bit square, but I'm hoping they break in more.

Please don't make fun of me.
inthibk that valstar clint looks good on you

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a good look for you.

There’s a guy on here who buys a new $1500 jacket every week or so, declares that he’s finally found the perfect jacket fit, then sells it a week later and buys some more (that are basically identical). I think he’s posted 20 here in the last few months.

The joke is about that kind of obsessive jacket buying/replacement.
lol, sounds like a proper dumbass. rofl.

Danny Trejo?? :puzzled:
That guy's skin itself could make a nice leather jacket one day.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.