Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

looks a bit small

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

A bit but the lamb is very pliable on this one that it doesn't even feels constricting. I'm happy with it since it'll probably stretch a bit and if I go size up, then the sleeves might become too long. Plus it only look small when zipped up and I don't think I'll wear it with the zippers close too often.

3. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

9 something

Yup. That and his motos. easy to pull off without RO errrything.

one thing I DONT understand tho is the ppl that say 'what a poser, don't own anything from RO but just one of his leathers'. That's retarded. Too lazy to go back and quote shit, but it's been said quite a few times.

kunk-how much did you kop that RO for yoox for?

4. Lane

Lane Senior member

you aren't a poser or whatever that means for owning a RO leather solely, but its quite lame seeing them paired with a BoO button up or something quite incongruent, but that subject is a [​IMG]

5. iroh

iroh Senior member

Finally got my stooges, this lamb is so buttery soft and even though it's an xs it stretches well unlike the washed lamb, which is a bit contricting and needs breaking in. This one is very wearable and the sleeves isn't as long in the xs. [​IMG][​IMG]
    is the jacket suppose to look like that when zipped up? can you breathe?

6. Creep

Creep Member

I agree, his jacket is too tight - more skinny than slim-fitting, which is not good in this case.

7. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

It really isn't tight, the leather is very soft and pliable so even when zipped up it isn't restricting or snug at all. Plus I won't be wearing it closed much and it's just about perfect when opened.
    [​IMG]

8. Lane

Lane Senior member

looks fine, plus it will stretch and mold to his body since its lamb.

9. 5tan

5tan Senior member

Unzipped looks great.

10. Creep

Creep Member

Yes, it's not bad when worn open.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

is the jacket suppose to look like that when zipped up? can you breathe?

His $16 underwear on the other hand supposedly fits fine.

12. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

It may feel fine to you but look... for that much money, don't you wanna look like it was worth DOUBLE the price??? don't you wanna look "comfortable"??

just food for thought. you cant exactly convince someone it was "worth it" when they ask by saying "but it feels soooo damn good" because i can probably make a 300 dollar jacket look better than that. please dont take offense... its just that idk if it's just not your style or the sizing that looks off... either exchange and size up or return and bite the bullet under the idea that it was made for skinny people who were born this way baby

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

RFX: I find that the cafe racer intarsia look good tight but this one needs at least a little room. I personally wear it maybe too big cause it's a winter jacket and you obviously want something slimmer but I'd really make sure its what I want before keeping.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

It may feel fine to you but look... for that much money, don't you wanna look like it was worth DOUBLE the price??? don't you wanna look "comfortable"?? just food for thought. you cant exactly convince someone it was "worth it" when they ask by saying "but it feels soooo damn good" because i can probably make a 300 dollar jacket look better than that. please dont take offense... its just that idk if it's just not your style or the sizing that looks off... either exchange and size up or return and bite the bullet under the idea that it was made for skinny people who were born this way baby
    I am not making excuses though, it really is comfortable and not restricting at all. It doesn't hinder any of my movements, I can play basketball wearing this and only worry about it being too hot. And to me, I really see no problem how it fits when worn open, it doesn't look too small or tight in my eyes. Zipped-up, I can see the case with it looking too tight but 98% of the time I'll be wearing it open. I feel that no one would say it's too tight if I didn't post the pic of it zipped up though. And more power to you if you can make a $300 jacket look better. I'll send the cookie once you post pics.
    RFX: I find that the cafe racer intarsia look good tight but this one needs at least a little room. I personally wear it maybe too big cause it's a winter jacket and you obviously want something slimmer but I'd really make sure its what I want before keeping.
    I can't classify this as a winter jacket though, it is lamb and pretty thin. It feels as soft and pliable as the blistered lamb. Plus being in SoCal, this seems like the perfect material for me. Based on the last fit pic I posted, does it really look too tight? I do prefer it to be on the slimmer side.

15. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade