• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Speaking of which, is there a vinyl thread on SF? I remember seeing a 45 rpm thread a little while back and I was very dissapointed that it was about clothes of all things.
Ha.

There is not, that I'm aware.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, is there a vinyl thread on SF? I remember seeing a 45 rpm thread a little while back and I was very disappointed that it was about clothes of all things.
It's like when I kept seeing "Custom White Boots" thread. Thinking, that sounds incredible ugly, but it seems to be a popular thread somehow...

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this is the third black leather rider jacket you buy in a week's time, and the fourth black leather jacket in less than a month? Seems like classic neurotic SF bro behavior this...
Don't forget, though, I sold two jackets as I mentioned. And a third two days ago. I'm down to only 2 right now, the FCL Roberts and the Iron Heart HH cafe racer.

Last edited:

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all my years here, I've never seen anyone cycle through so many purchases just to find one garment.
Who said I'm looking for just one garment? I'd like a variety of cool leathers, say 3 or 4.

Also looking into a Buco J-100, fight me.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have very different styles of buying, though. For you, it's like a guy walking down the street at a food festival. You're already strolling down the avenue enjoying a hot dog, a chili dog, and a corn dog, but you see an Italian sausage at the next stall that looks really good and you convince yourself that one would really hit the spot.

For him, it's like flipping through 800 potential matches on Bumble or what have you, going to dinner with 50 women he has a general attraction to and sitting there at dinner with a magnifying glass examining the shape of their eyebrows and the length of their nails.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.