• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jesus, I'm surprised no one here recognizes prime Zakk Wylde.

You realize that's been his signature guitar since his early Ozzy days, right? Pic has the same background as this video too.

Last edited:

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get a leather jacket relined for about $100. If you go to Joann's Fabrics or Hobby Lobby, you can find those types of striped fabrics next to the signs that make your kitchen look like a coffee shop.
Hobby Lobby?? What's next, you gonna recommend we line our Iron Hearts with Live, Laugh, Love fabric too?

• Haha
Reactions: XWT

JibranK

Reaction score
Do you even punk/rock, bro? Stripes and leather go hand in hand.

View attachment 1646988
Striped *tees*, sure, but their jackets had normal quilted lining. Black in the Schott Perfecto 613s, red in Marky's [which seems to be a Lewis Leathers Monza, though I don't see the logo] at the left.

Other Ramones jackets include the minimalist Lewis Leathers Lightning (402, with the buckles in the back) worn by Marky and Joey, and the D-pocket Lewis Leathers Twin Track Bronx, worn by Joey.

A couple of those jackets definitely won't pass the tennis ball test. Probably can't even zip them.
The way they drape might suggest that but they could definitely zip them up. Dee Dee and Johnny did so more than the others.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jesus, I'm surprised no one here recognizes prime Zakk Wylde.

You realize that's been his signature guitar since his early Ozzy days, right? Pic has the same background as this video too.

I just haven’t seen young zakk wylde in ages,when I picture him I usually think of the muscle bound bearded dude we have now

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.