• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These might singlehandedly be the tiniest little lapels I've ever seen on a band collar double racer jacket. Thanks Yahoo Japan Auctions for turning me onto a whole new world of cuts I didn't even know existed.

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 8.51.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 8.51.32 AM.png

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer it if the left lapel was 0.125'' wider.

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
exposed tennis ball under lapel for best fit?

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Well, I mean, it has two little baby snap lapels, is made in lambskin (Cafecto is only steerhide), a different band collar style with no snap closures, a double hemmed waist, no shoulder epaulets, no coin pocket, the lapels are cut away from the band collar and a random snap down near where the front zipper begins.

Other that that, yeah I guess you could say it's a variation...

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ Well, I mean, it has two little baby snap lapels, is made in lambskin (Cafecto is only steerhide), a different band collar style with no snap closures, a double hemmed waist, no shoulder epaulets, no coin pocket, the lapels are cut away from the band collar and a random snap down near where the front zipper begins.

Other that that, yeah I guess you could say it's a variation...
You're like a Jacket Scientist.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.