• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

Do you think I can fit 2 tennis balls in here if I copped this leather bodysuit from this season's Rick?
why don't you buy it and let us know? but they have to fit in front of your junk

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LaymanX

Reaction score
To be honest, I don’t think you’d see tears like that with a Schott or Vanson and those are like a fraction of the price. Your bones would break before the jacket would, if you sized down too much.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Imagine buying Understatesman's size 38 jacket. Five years later, when the jacket is nicely worn and faded, you notice that some part of the arm has been oddly colored with a Sharpie.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.