• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah, yeah, you're right. A lot of IH jackets are done by Simmons Bilt, I missed that that's one of the exceptions.

I'd still recommend SB, if you can't find something off the rack that works for you. They're very willing to work with you on making a jacket that's exactly what you want.
Yea the moto and collard moto are made by four speed.

Reactions: XWT

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I def think trying things on in person is probably the best for everyone. My point was just that I can't imagine those leathers being that comfy. The addicts are at the upper limits of comfort for to their thickness given the stiffness of horsehide.
so that's the thing all the jackets i mentioned aren't that stiff and you can move in them.

Zipper is broken on purpose to punish people who wear their jackets closed.
This

slows2k

Reaction score
So, I went back today after sleeping on it and damn, the IH is the one. Some slightly better pics:

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

The sleeves are a little long but they're not unwearable. I'm gonna wear it a little to see how they come up then take it to AET to adjust the rest. Details on this one are spot on; the double interior pockets and double front zips are huge for me. I'm also really impressed at how much mobility I have with the gussets. The fit is pretty slim and the armholes are high but its not constricting at all.

I'm 5'7 170 pounds, wearing a M, for reference.

slows2k

Reaction score
^ That looks great on you. Better than the in-store photos for some reason, maybe because of the lighting.
Thanks! I'm really excited about it.

The lighting was really weird in the store pics. While standing there it looked great but I couldn't capture it on camera. I'm not much for selfies so I'm not practiced.

The collar on this one is stellar. I tried on both the collared and non-collared version just to make sure, and this won by a mile for me.

Reactions: XWT

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.