• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
They have a color designated as turquoise in sheep leather only. When I think of turquoise though, it reminds me Tiffany's color. Strum's is horsehide which I would prefer over sheep leather.
The DR from Addicts I have in black does come in blue. Their HH is very nice. If your size isn't in stock you can pay a little extra to get it MTO.

I also like this one a bit more:
Beat me to it. Side note: have you ever ordered from that IG? I have been tempted by a few of the posts but somewhat hesitant to order from a place with no real storefront and I don't know anyone who's ordered from them.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like my LVC fresh produce bomber. Similar to the other jackets posted here. Corduroy but low fuss
E91E8C83-C961-469E-84EF-53877A0070AE.jpeg

Reactions: XWT

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The DR from Addicts I have in black does come in blue. Their HH is very nice. If your size isn't in stock you can pay a little extra to get it MTO.

Beat me to it. Side note: have you ever ordered from that IG? I have been tempted by a few of the posts but somewhat hesitant to order from a place with no real storefront and I don't know anyone who's ordered from them.
No I haven't. I feel the same way.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.