• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
full rough out? i remember when those were a thing here on thread and always liked. looks great.

Superglu

Reaction score
Looks great to me, better unzipped than zipped. When zipped, the wide ribbing at the waist kinda pinches a bit and creates a noticeable contrast to the fullness in the arms.

Also cool color that will darken variably over time, so just be prepared for that.

XWT

Reaction score
Can I ask for people's opinion on this jacket?
I think the style is cool, and the color is nice. Like a suede harrington. I don't think it's cut in a way that makes as much sense as if the body was a little wider and the sleeves a little narrower.

If it feels good wear it. I like it but I'm not in admiration. Then again, I'm no fashion icon.

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, everyone! It's greatly appreciated. I think I generally agree that the fit is a little wonky where the fullness of the sleeves is a little incongruous with the trimness of the body, but it's less pronounced when unzipped. But I do like the color and feel of the suede.

As far as I can tell, the jacket is identical to a Baracuta G9, but the label is Britches of Georgetowne (RIP). Gonna wear it a while and see how it feels. It squeaks a bit when I move.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.