• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
I would just get a large flat box and lay my jackets on top of each other (flat not folded). Maybe with some other garments between them, like cotton jackets, so the hardware doesn't scratch things.
Personally, the more beat to hell my leathers get the better, but I understand not everyone wants that look. If you're trying to avoid scratches, laying them flat with something in between is great, but hanging garment boxes for leather is totally unnecessary.

But for real just toss em in the moving van loose and let em tumble around a bit so they get some travel experience.
She's a seriously cool person

XWT

Reaction score
I also think the jacket is cool. Would be better if there were no belt or epaulets, both of which take away from the pattern.
I see your point. I consider the belt and epaulet as less of a "problem" than the chest pocket and... flap pocket?

And one can always give them the Fine Creek treatment ✂

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hells_angels-copy-1024x992.jpg

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a little too much all over, epaulets and belt included. I feel like Mr Freedom does it better/a little more gracefully with their blanket Campus jackets. Like dial it back 25% and it gets a lot more attractive to me.

I also like this one a bit more:

Last edited:

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I see your point. I consider the belt and epaulet as less of a "problem" than the chest pocket and... flap pocket?

And one can always give them the Fine Creek treatment ✂
Yeah, if you really like the jacket, I would not let the belt or epaulets stand in the way.

ErikW

Reaction score
My Thedi MTC-127996 Leather Jacket in Cognac Buffalo with a detachable mouton collar was just delivered. Matches my Pigeon Tree Tärnsjö belt almost perfectly. Olive cotton liner. I had Thedi add a second interior pocket. I also didn't want it to be too heavily washed.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I were to have DR in my leather jacket rotation, I'd opt for one in electric blue. I've always been fascinated with the CDG x Lewis one even with the branded CDG tagging:

c9d1ac9bb1fe814c42731a696529dab3.jpg

Here's another one from Strum. @nicelynice do you know anything about Strum or have handled their leathers?

LOOK_26_93cebe97-14bc-4039-bb02-3095b6e21b1b_1024x1024.jpg

As I was reading through the older pages of this thread, I recalled being in line for the electric blue goat from TOJ. That was during the whole shenanigan hence the order never going through.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can order one in a similar color from Addict Clothes.
They have a color designated as turquoise in sheep leather only. When I think of turquoise though, it reminds me Tiffany's color. Strum's is horsehide which I would prefer over sheep leather.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.