• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Haha My old 2 piece grindcore band was called Insecure Trash so I always wanted a patch commemorating those fun times of swilling booze and making joke songs to be played in basements.

I'd definitely take a patch for his band. Dumpster fire is a good band name.
I'll see if he still has some. That is also an awesome name for a band btw. I'm assuming you were shotgunning PBR or Olympia's???

Or were you a Tecate grindcore band???

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
I'll see if he still has some. That is also an awesome name for a band btw. I'm assuming you were shotgunning PBR or Olympia's???

Or were you a Tecate grindcore band???
Tecate Grind is the only way to live. I was shotgunning tecates before it got taken over. Also the band name story is the dumbest. I once saw a dumpster that was padlocked and read secure trash. Boom the name was born haha.

Also regarding the punk look. I do think its a messy look but for that very reason, I love it. Although I would never fuck with a rancid patch. Nor do I like the look when its coupled with dad bod, boot cut jeans, and a general sense of smug attitude.

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha My old 2 piece grindcore band was called Insecure Trash so I always wanted a patch commemorating those fun times of swilling booze and making joke songs to be played in basements.

I'd definitely take a patch for his band. Dumpster fire is a good band name.
Dumpster Fire was Insecure Trash's first album, right? Or was it the other way around?

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
Nor do I like the look when its coupled with dad bod, boot cut jeans, and a general sense of smug attitude.
I got that dad bod now so it's a no for me. Also I can't hang in the pit anymore, something about a black eye every show isn't my thing anymore. That's a great story behind the name tbh, I think punk names are almost better when they come from something random.
But i do appreciate a good amount of punk, the rebellious attitude is fun.
Fuck It Dawg, Life's A Ride

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks