• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
BTW HBTV videos are, most of them, really really good. Some models interested me less, so maybe that's why I didn't care as much. All in all, it was an extremely educative video series.
Some of the models are not super interesting I agree, but he manages to still make them somewhat interesting just by his singular obsession and depth of knowledge. Also, he's kind of a gruff guy but also a little bit of a softie so he's entertaining.
Kids bed or not, the man's duvet game is on point.
wait do we all have the same duvet???
I shop at Snowe, because I lead a modular existence and the phrase "direct to consumer" tingles the back of my neck like ASMR.
this sounds like a truly joyless experience, are you ok bro?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So, how soon after buying two leather jackets do I sell my third and fourth ones?
to answer that you have to get a degree in applied mathematics and calculate multiple probabilities of you wearing the jacket, jacket fitting you and potentially gaining weight. From that answer you can predict.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man that Safeway cookie thing was a classic SF moment. Foo level stuff.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
My shit is starting to look purple in the sun. I've worn it a lot in the last year and the neck plus all the edges are now pretty brown. So it's black, purple, brownish to me. Still sick, kinda want to get some chainstitched garbage on it.

Like a literal image of a trashcan

upsett1_spaghett1

Reaction score
My shit is starting to look purple in the sun. I've worn it a lot in the last year and the neck plus all the edges are now pretty brown. So it's black, purple, brownish to me. Still sick, kinda want to get some chainstitched garbage on it.

Like a literal image of a trashcan
Friend of mine used to have a hardcore band called Dumpster Fire. I can see if he still has patches left

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Haha My old 2 piece grindcore band was called Insecure Trash so I always wanted a patch commemorating those fun times of swilling booze and making joke songs to be played in basements.

I'd definitely take a patch for his band. Dumpster fire is a good band name.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.